WIN! Kahuna Laguna tickets (indoor water park in NH)
Update: Thank you to all who entered! The winner is Todd with the following comment:
“This place looks awesome! Want to take my family here”
Please expect an email from me and have fun at Kahuna Laguna!
Original Post: If you’re planning a trip to North Conway, NH with your family, you have to add Kahuna Laguna to your list of places to visit. Kahuna Laguna is an indoor water park at the Red Jacket Mountain View Resort, and you can visit it year round. We included it on our list of kid activities to check out this summer after hearing such wonderful things about it. It was so so fun.
Here are my favorite things about Kahuna Laguna:
1. The water is warm. That one is self explanatory. I can just imagine how much fun it must be in the dead of winter to go play in a warm indoor water park.
2. With a giant wave pool, water slides, water basketball, a water play tower and a kiddie area, we never got bored. The kids loved the mini water slides, and I loved that the water in the kiddie area was just a touch warmer than everywhere else.
3. In a similar vein, there was something for everyone. The adults loved the big water slides, of which there were 4. The kids loved the kiddie area. We all liked the play tower and the wave pool. It never got too busy while we were there which was nice.
4. It’s clean. They had a hard and fast rule about not allowing any food outside of the designated area. I really appreciated that because it kept the play areas really clean. We ordered some food and it was pretty good. I was really impressed with the little details here and there throughout the park. For example, they give you a plastic lobster that lights up when your food is ready. My kids loved that.
5. They provide towels so you don’t need to bring your own. This was especially useful for us as we were visiting all the way from Philadelphia. The towels aren’t much bigger than a hand towel, but they were really nice about giving us a few extras as needed for the little ones. They also had free lockers and plenty of lifeguards.
I love North Conway, NH, and I can’t wait for us to visit again. While the drive down the Kancamagus highway was beautiful, I could not WAIT to get there, as is evidenced by my annoying texts to my family:
If you have any questions about Kahuna Laguna, feel free to ask in the comments.
2251 White Mountain Hwy (Rt 16)
North Conway, NH 03860
Other places you must visit:
Story Land (Glen, NH – near North Conway)
Johnson’s Farm (Medford, NJ)
Please Touch Museum (Philadelphia, PA)
WIN! One reader will win 4 tickets to Kahuna Laguna. To enter, leave a comment sharing why you want to visit! You may enter one comment/day. The contest will end on Friday, August 8 at 12 noon EST, and I will email the winner directly. Kahuna Laguna provided us tickets to check it out as well as providing the tickets for this giveaway. Good luck!