Raffi’s 4 year old interview
When conducting this interview with Raffi, he was very serious. He sat with a studious look on his face and answered each question very seriously. He did not get tired at the end of the 20 questions, and he took this job very seriously. I noticed a big change between this interview and the last one, where he got tired only a few questions in and began answering based on his surroundings.
Note: Instead of doing monthly updates after age 2, I decided to conduct a periodic interview with each child to learn more about them. Enjoy. All of my comments are in parentheses.
1. What is your name? Raffi Garibian
2. What is your favorite color? Blue and green
3. What is your favorite toy? Rescue bots
4. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries (This is the first time he did not hesitate to answer this question.)
5. What is your favorite TV show? Rescue Bots
6. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter sandwich (although he usually eats PB+J)
7. What is your favorite outfit? jeans (still surprised by this one)
8. What is your favorite game? making words (He is SO into practicing spelling these days.)
9. What is your favorite snack? bar snack (Same as last time)
10. What is your favorite animal? hippos and giraffes and fish and frogs and cats and dog (he added cats and dogs later because he felt he did not answer this question adequately the first time.)
11. What is your favorite book? the thomas book about thomas the train at my school with the clock on it (I wish I knew what book this is, but I do not.)
12. Who is your best friend? Thomas the people (as opposed to the train…)
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play basketball (As far as I know he has never played basketball in his life.)
14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Paw Patrol
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor to check hearts
17. Where do you want to go on vacation? to where Joss lives (so precious)
18. Who do you want to come over for a play date? Thomas and (every one of his school friends’ names, removed to protect their privacy) and myles’ sisters and all my friends’ sisters to come for a sleepover too and lucas and pauly too
19. Who do you love? I love mama and valentina and baba and alessandra and geddo and auntie nonna and I love Savannah.
20. What’s your favorite drink? water and juice and apple cider and apple juice
3.5 year old interview
2.5 year old interview
Previous kid updates
P.S. I’m still writing for Babycenter. Feel free to check out my weekly posts here.