Fries can be delicious without being greasy and full of fat. I made some tonight to have for lunch tomorrow.
the fries, right out of the oven.
Here’s how to do it:
2 yukon gold potatoes
1 tbs kosher salt
1 tbs olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash your taters, prick them with a fork, and microwave on high for two minutes.
3. Cut them into the shape of fries (I cut down the long way and then each half down the long way. then cut into long strips).
4. Lay them flat on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the salt and oil. Toss lightly.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through.
These are seriously amazing. Right after I cooked them I sampled 3. yum yum yum.